Pages

January 2, 2009

FIRST OF THE YEAR 100% 30 ROCK THE OC T-PAIN THIS BLOG SIGN OF THE TIMES

HAPPY 2009. THE FUTURE KEEPS COMING AT US LIKE A WEASEL CHASIN' A PEACH PIE

I didn't post anything yesterday simply because I didn't feel like it. What are you going to do about it? You can't sue me. There's no law here man. I'm the sherriff, the doctor, the lawyer, the police man, the short order cook and the dancing girl of this here town. You could kick my ass, but if you did that you'd be a piece of garbage and I'd use this forum to slander your name and post nude pics of your father. Are we clear on this? THEN LET'S PROCEED

It's kind of strange that I was only 16 in 1999. I feel like I was 21 then. I think I went to a New Year's party at some older chick's house and one of my friends got so drunk he turned green. The same thing happened to me the first time I drank a Colt 45 which was shortly before the aforementioned millennium party. What does this all mean? All we are is dust in the wind.

For this year's party I went over to Comedy Bar, which featured a $50 open bar deal. I had a party of a good time! There's no reason to elaborate really. If I were single I could tell tales of tail and how I was chasin' it all night, but I'm a committed man, so mostly I just watched others kiss all night while I patted Liv's butt every chance I got. Yesterday I felt like like shit and watched several episodes of the Wire as well as the NHL Winter Classic game then went to rehearse some play scenes. I gotta work today!!!!!!!!! FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFF

I'm planning on being more productive in 09 which is probably the third most requested resolution after losing weight and buying more artichokes, but I don't care because it fits my.....personality profile(?).. really well. Awhile ago I finished that Office script I was working on but I'm too scared to edit it because I feel like it'll suck. These are the humps I need to destroy I guess. I'm the sort of guy that needs someone wispering "you're sooooo good" in my ear all the time or else I just assume I'm not good. That's shitty! AHHHHH.

So follow me into 2009 and keep reading "What I did and how I am". Tell me how you're doing! Ask me for things. Request a song. Tell me the funniest joke. Here's one

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Horton hears a
Horton Hears a Who?
Dr. Seuss

Okay, now you go go outside but you'd better wear your mask

No comments:

Blog Directory by Blog Flux